In 1924, the centrepiece for Revelstoke’s equestrian scene was converted into what is now the course clubhouse; a story revealed in the building’s unique design. Under the guidance of course architect Norman Woods, decades of golden-era inspired golf have been transformed and infused into today’s club and course.
We welcome new and experienced golfers, locals and visitors, juniors and their families to enjoy the open and friendly atmosphere.
Located five minutes from Revelstoke’s main intersection on the Trans-Canada Highway, finding us is as easy as heading north on Laforme Boulevard in the historic district of Columbia Park and following the signs to the club. We look forward to hosting you.
(2 Day members event)
2 Day event
- $150 entry
- Over half the field gets paid out
- Gender Neutral flights
- 4 flights based on full field
- KP’s on all par 3’s both days
- Buffet dinner on Saturday evening (participants only)
- Draw prize table on Saturday night
- Tee gift
- Sign up starts August 1st – The first 50 to sign up and pay- get in.
- A waitlist will be created.
After September 1st no refunds given.
Free Green fee to all locals (after 11am) with a donation to the food bank (non-perishable food items or minimum $5 cash donation).
Please call the Golf Shop for tee times.