Revelstoke Golf Club Covid-19 Policy
As always, the health and well-being of our staff and residents remains our top priority. We continue to receive directions and guidance from the Provincial Health Authorities.
We believe that golf can follow all the important Covid-19 precautions and physical distancing requirements and allow for much needed exercise and mental health benefits. The golf course had a long winter, but Mark and his skeleton crew have worked hard to get the golf course ready to play for you.
We appreciate the understanding and discipline of everyone to follow the guidelines below to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Not Feeling well?
Plain and simple- If you do not feel well, STAY HOME. Come join us when you are feeling better.
6 feet, 2 meters Please keep your distance from others at all times.
Things you Can’t touch
Flagsticks, cups, other players equipment, other players (no shaking hands or high fives)
Things you CAN touch
Your own clubs, bag and equipment, your sanitised golf cart
In addition, here are some of the temporary rules in place that allow us to open:
- No Walk-ons, you MUST have a tee time before coming onto the property
- Memberships must be paid in advance of playing either by phone or online (this process can take to long at the counter)
- Please pay by Tap if you can
- Restaurant will open June 2nd
- No rental clubs available
- Only 2 golfers allowed in the golf shop to check in
- No benches, sand bottles, ball washers and rakes (use your foot) are removed from the course
- Do not touch flag stick, pool noodles will be in cups to allow ball to drop but remain half out of the hole.
- Carts are single rider unless you come from the same household. Please clean all garbage and recycling to receptacles provided in parking lot. Carts will be washed and sanitized before they go out again
- Limited amount of staff working on the property, please show patience